Pages

Sunday, April 10, 2011

April Showers

Mid April is here. Where does the time go? This weekend I enjoyed the KQMG Sew in. We had an awesome location (thnx to Lori)! I got a few blocks finished and several fabrics cut to start on. Congrats to Rosalind who won the Fat Quarter game, I bet she will be sewing her little heart out with all those pretty fabrics.

I hope to get some more bags and purses complete this month. I am planning a couple of quilts but I think I am going to have to order my fabric online. Cant seem to find what I am looking for around town. I want to start on a Kindle clutch and a IPAD cozy. I also saw the cutest IRON COZY (Robin of KMQG)...

Spring has sprung, bright days ahead & "sew what if I cant" spend all my days sewing...I'll enjoy the days that I can! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment